We’re entering Autumn in northern Thailand; the nights are beginning to cool down and the days are bright and clear. During this time we don’t expect much rain so for people who prefer a dryer and cooler climate now is the perfect time to visit. The rainforest around 8Adventure’s camp is becoming multicoloured, and our trekking tours are highly recommended and a must for anyone wanting to learn about the natural environment of northern Thailand. Trek through the jungle to waterfalls, feel at one with nature and get fit in the process! Out on the river we check water levels each day and choose between our large white water rafts or inflatable kayaks; each offering a fun and unique experience. We hope to see you at 8Adventures soon!
- Thailand’s Many Adventures: From Kayaking to Other Escapades July 14, 2019
- Of Rivers and Kayaking – Thailand’s Water Destinations July 14, 2019
- Exploring Thailand’s Outdoors: Do I Really Need a Trekking Guide? July 14, 2019
- Trekking in June June 15, 2018
- Red Cross Safety Training June 14, 2018